Download A/B Test Development for Beginners
- a mini-guide that is created for people without any programming experience.
- a detailed breakdown of 13 A/B test scripts.
- challenges to change the code in order to get a better understanding.
- a downloadable package of all the code you can try out on any computer.
- a mini-guide that teaches code concepts supported by visuals.
With only a few lines of code you will learn to:
- into a different parent.
- before another element.
- after another element.
- with attributes.
- that are a copy of an existing element.
- containing different elements.
- to replace existing elements.
- to style elements.
- to hide elements.
- add placeholders.
- containing certain specific words.
- containing certain numbers.
- containing certain symbols.