My name is Jeroen Wiersma. I live in the Netherlands with my girlfriend. I work for one of the top 100 e-commerce platforms in the Netherlands. I lead the on-site conversion optimization activities within this company and maintain multiple software platforms.
I describe myself as the jack of all trades within online-marketing because I have experience in a wide range of subjects. My experience is in Design, Front-end development, Conversion rate optimization, E-mail marketing, User Experience Design, and Customer Data Platforms.
I started this blog to increase my own knowledge of the work field and teach other people some of the tricks I found while working in a marketing team for an online store.
I hope you find my content useful and informative! Check out my recent posts down here!
- Newsletter sign-up: 10 approaches
- Personalized emails: 8 techniques for extra revenue
- Form fields: How to make them better?
- Multivariate testing: Everything you need to know
- Customer data platform: Centralizing your data
- 8 UX research methods to find insights for A/B testing
- Persuasion principles from Cialdini to catch lost visitors on your website
- Heat map testing with Hotjar: How to set it up?
- How to analyze a value proposition example?
- How to evaluate your Google Optimize ab test with Google Analytics?